About this site
Fulmodeston Parish Council is moving to a new website.
Please go to:
The new website is under construction and, for the time being, both websites will be updated.
This website will cease to be updated from April 2018.
Subscribe2 our siteEnter your email address here to be notified by email when we update this site.
- Deep triangle shaped pothole, 20th February
- 24 inch diameter pothole 3 inches deep, 30th January
- 30 mph sign lying loose against hedge, 1st February
- Verge run into by tractor or lorry completely blocking roadside drainage., 22nd November
- Al48 holt rd past kettlestone turn. Heading. Towards. Fakenham. Before. Bend, 24th August
- A148 slip rd turning in to the street little snoring, 27th July
- Sunken manhole & pothole, 21st March
- Poorly signed junction., 9th December
- UCR blocked by locked gate, 16th June
- Roads and Pavements, pothole, 22nd February